Fiancé / Partner

Fiancé Visa Application

A fiancé(e) is a person who wishes to enter the UK with a view to marriage to a sponsor who is either already present and ...

Read more

Unmarried Partner Visa

If you same sex couples, you may apply for Unmarried Partner Visa. Marriage is not a necessary requirement to apply to enter or remain in ...

Read more

Civil Partnership Visa

If you are in a civil partnership with a British citizen, or a person settled in UK, or who is living in the UK lawfully ...

Read more