UK Work Permits and Visas

Are you seeking employment in the UK?

You will require a UK working visa or Work Permit. 

Some work permits and visas include but are not limited to: 

Sponsored UK Visas and Permits: 
Unsponsored UK Visas and Permits: 
  • Innovator Founder Visa if you want to set up an innovative, new, viable and scalable business in the UK which has been endorsed by an approved body. 

Please contact us so we can assess which one would be most appropriate for you. 


They depend based on the application you make. However, in most cases you would need satisfy the English Language Requirement (B1) and a financial requirement to prove that you have the sufficient funds to support yourself in the UK. In some cases, a sponsor can guarantee to cover costs, but they must confirm this. 

How to apply 

  • You would usually need to apply online and provide the necessary documentation.
  • The cost of these application depends on the category of visa you are applying for and whether you are applying from outside or within the UK.

How can we help? 

At MSRS we have become accustomed to making such applications and will support your every step throughout this complex process. We will:

  • Establish which visa is best for you
  • Establish which visa is best for you
  • Gather documentation
  • Organise and liaise with relevant parties
  • Secure your Certificate of Sponsorship if needed
  • Complete the application form to the highest standard possible

Immigration Related Insights

MSRS-Appendix FM Financial Requirement

Appendix FM Financial Requirement

Meeting Financial Requirements You must satisfy the specific requirements based on your relationship with the UK family member. You also need to show financial support ... Read more

How the AM (Belarus) Case Redefined Right to Private Life in UK Asylum Law

Introduction: In the recent case of R (on the application of AM (Belarus)) v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2022] EWCA Civ 780, ... Read more
New ILR Rules for Victims of Domestic Abuse What You Need to Know

New ILR Rules for Victims of Domestic Abuse: What You Need to Know

The Immigration Rules for indefinite leave to remain (ILR) for victims of domestic violence or abuse have recently been revised. On January 31, 2024, the ... Read more
MSRS-Navigating Sponsorship Licences Expert Legal Support for Hiring Migrant Workers with MSR Solicitors

Navigating Sponsorship Licences: Expert Legal Support for Hiring Migrant Workers with MSR Solicitors

At MSR Solicitors, we have decades of experience assisting start-ups and established businesses in recruiting and retaining migrant workers. We help these companies obtain the ... Read more